What to expect from this blog (for the close future)

This is a blog I'm starting. Reading this you'll have some questions and I'll answer them now, before I get to the exciting stuff. But first things first. My name is Henry, I'm 14 (damn near 15) and I'm making this blog because of a few reasons.
1. I enjoy writing. That may sound strange but writing stuff that entertains people makes me happy
2. People have told me I write in an entertaining and amusing manner. At the very least, the internet needs to know it's missing me
3. I'd like to be a journalist one day. Not like a gossipy one or one who writes articles about how breathing in oxygen gives us cancer so we should all switch to breathing carbon dioxide, but someone who reviews and talks about films, tv and games.
Which is why this blog exists. On this blog, I'm going to talk and/or review tv, films and games. I plan to do it at least once a week but with my GCSE's this year (for you non-brits,  it's a series of exams done at the end of our secondary school) and I'm going away for a week or two soon. Still, I am going to try writing this blog as often as I can without failing school.

Expect another post in the next week for sure (maybe Tuesday?) but I make no promises on the next few weeks.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. If you do, please send others my way. If not, send people here anyway. I'll do anything at this point.
See ya on the next post,
Henry- The Quite Nerdy Guy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 7- Reasons Johnny Depp is a piece of shit

Review- Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip

Do You Feel Like A Hero Yet? - The Last of Us and Violence in Context